Tuesday 10 September 2013

Feldpolizei: Now with Checkpoint


You've seen these two chaps recently, but on return from holiday and not having picked up a brush for nearly a month, I fancied easing back in by painting a few quick bits from the pile. So here we have a checkpoint for my German feldpolizei, a little piece of terrain or fun objective. This is a simple little 4Ground kit.


Halt!

Hopefully I'll bring you some more sizeable updates once I get back to full painting speed.

Also, Ian at The Blog With No Name is having a 500 posts/second blogaversary giveaway, so swing over and check it out if you're interested in such things.

4 comments:

  1. Nice kit and well executed sir, how was Bali and need we ask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice kit, sir. I like a lot these small pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paayperz! Paayperz. Very cool. I think I need one of those...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment if you liked this post.